Bonaire Sept 16 – 23, 2023
Bon Voyage Bonaire!
We’ve pulled together another fun trip for our past recipients, and any crew members in need of some time in the sun, fun with the crew, and booty below! This is a reunion trip of all things pirate, adaptive divers who have successfully completed their maiden voyage with us.
The Dive Pirates Foundation offers dive trips to people with disabilities, fundraises for new recipients, and welcomes returning recipients as well as friends and families who want to meet and dive with a fun-loving group.
Saturday, Sept 16 – 23, 2023
Diver $1,695 Non-Diver $1,325
- Airport transportation to/from the Divi Flamingo
- 7 Nights lodging, Breakfast daily
- 6 days 2 tank morning dives and unlimited shore diving.
- Visitor Entry Tax – (Starting July 1, 2022, all non-residents and visitors to Bonaire are required to pay the Visitor Entry Tax; a replacement of the island’s former ‘room tax’ and rental ‘car tax’. Visitors 13 years and older must pay USD $75 per person, per visit, and visitors 12 years and younger must pay USD $10 per person.)
- Bonaire Nature Fee Stinapa – (Divers – Marine Park and Washington Park USD $45, Non-Divers Marine Park only for NON-SCUBA Divers USD $25)
- Special Dive Pirates pre-trip packet
Things to know:
Bonaire is an island in the Leeward Antilles in the Caribbean Sea, 80 km (50 miles) off the coast of Venezuela. Unlike much of the Caribbean region, Bonaire lies outside of Hurricane Alley.
COVID-19 testing is not required to enter or leave the country. You are however responsible for any expenses incurred should you need to quarantine or get infected while on island. Please consider travel insurance to assist.
Travel Insurance is suggested to cover personal/family emergencies. One option is through DAN (Divers Alert Network). Details of their plans and an instant quote button can be found with this link, DAN Trip Insurance. However, there are many options available so you should select the one which best meets your needs.
The official language is Dutch, the truly local language is Papiamentu, and plenty of English and Spanish speakers get along just fine in this tropical paradise. Many of our pirates have made this journey which they found accessible and fun.
Price is “per person” and dependent on whether you are a Diver Or a Non-Diver
Space availability is on a first-come, first-served basis, so book now!
Accessible rooms and adaptive diver spots are filled at the moment,
please call or email Susan at 877-393-3483, ext. 0, or firstname.lastname@example.org. to be put on the waiting list!
Book up to 3 divers and 2 non-divers below, if you have a larger number of people in your party please just complete another booking, as required.