Designed to make regular giving easy…Auto Pirate gives you the choice to make a donation on an going monthly, quarterly or annual basis!
What difference will regular giving make to Dive Pirates?
Continuity means we can continue to focus our efforts on engaging with people with physical disabilities and facilitate their life changing experience.
Effective use of resources as we can spread the cost and take advantage of favorable rates etc for training, equipment purchase and travel costs.
Regular giving helps Dive Pirates Foundation avoid peaks and valleys of revenue, ensuring we can spend more time on strategic planning, training, and operation logistics – and less on fundraising.
Simply put, it sustains our day-to-day efforts to engage our recipients and demonstrates an ongoing commitment to our mission.
We train, equip and prepare persons with physical disabilities and their buddy(ies) for a trip of a lifetime. Have a look at these examples of what your donation will mean:-
- $150 – One Mask and Snorkel set
- $250 – One mask, snorkel and fins or a wetsuit
- $500 – Training for an adaptive diver or one Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) or one set of regulators or an underwater computer
- $1,000 – One BCD and regulator set or training for an adaptive buddy
- $2,500 – Airfair and lodging for one adaptive recipient
- $5,000 – Airfair and lodging for one recipient and their adaptive buddy
- $10,000 – Send one quadriplegic adaptive recipient and buddy team on a Dive Pirates trip plus their equipment and training